highnfar

21cn.com.au
rentown.com.au
discuz.com.au
secu.com.au
biglobe.com.au
gougou.com.au
clicksor.com.au

What do you think about these domain names? Thanks a lot!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
nothing grabbed my attention ?

rentown perhaps has some good development potentional

is 21cn aimed at young asians ?

good luck with them , hard to value i think

neddy

Top Contributor
Good on you for making a few posts highnfar! Welcome!

I agree with Spacey - rentown.com.au seems to be about the best (if it is developed). The others don't appeal to me, but having said that, is "secu" an acronym for some company or organisation? Worth having a look at that aspect.

Good luck!

Cheers, Ned

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Hi highnfar,

I noticed you have a few Chinese language websites.. they look nice and i can appreciate there is a big market there but i don't understand what they are because i can't read the language. Care to fill us in?

highnfar

Hi highnfar,

I noticed you have a few Chinese language websites.. they look nice and i can appreciate there is a big market there but i don't understand what they are because i can't read the language. Care to fill us in?

Hi FirstPageResults, thanks for ur reply.

As you can see, I am from China. We do have several Chinese websites for Australia Chinese society, there are over 87,000 users on our websites, mainly migrants from China. The name of our website AOBO means 'Australia treasure', because the pronunciation is similar to 'opal' which is colorful and valuable; it also means profound, erudite or everything.

I believe Chinese, Indian, Japanese and Korean markets are very big in Australia (but whatever, English markets are always the largest. :)), and they are expanding very fast as more and more migrants coming. So I think to grab some famous names in different languages may have great potential in the near future.

A simple example is discuz.com.au I listed above, over 100 millions of Chinese people knew this brand "discuz", over 1 million websites are running on their bbs products including us. Sequoia Capital, Morningside Ventures and Google invested lots in this company...

That's just my 2c. If you wanna know anything more, plz let me know.

paz

Are you an Australian business? How did you get .au domain names while living in China? Or by "from china" do you mean originally from china?

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Hi FirstPageResults, thanks for ur reply.

As you can see, I am from China. We do have several Chinese websites for Australia Chinese society, there are over 87,000 users on our websites, mainly migrants from China. The name of our website AOBO means 'Australia treasure', because the pronunciation is similar to 'opal' which is colorful and valuable; it also means profound, erudite or everything.

I believe Chinese, Indian, Japanese and Korean markets are very big in Australia (but whatever, English markets are always the largest. :)), and they are expanding very fast as more and more migrants coming. So I think to grab some famous names in different languages may have great potential in the near future.

A simple example is discuz.com.au I listed above, over 100 millions of Chinese people knew this brand "discuz", over 1 million websites are running on their bbs products including us. Sequoia Capital, Morningside Ventures and Google invested lots in this company...

That's just my 2c. If you wanna know anything more, plz let me know.

Thanks for the reply. Do you get much search traffic from google.com.au for non english search terms/phrases?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member