What's new

2017 domain industry catchup - melbourne

findtim

Top Contributor
hi, time for another catchup? maybe late feb early march?
unfortunately i'm only available tuesday for the next few months, maybe other days but it would be a push?
hows tuesday 21st sound??

tim

Scott7

Top Contributor
hi, time for another catchup? maybe late feb early march?
unfortunately i'm only available tuesday for the next few months, maybe other days but it would be a push?
hows tuesday 21st sound??

tim
Once a firm date is decided upon, it would be good to list it on the DNTrade page at Meetup.com

Christopher

Top Contributor
We previously didn't like posting this on Meet-up from feedback from the group, because of drop-in's that are just Meetup groupies. And not DNTrader's. Its good that there was a new thread created this time, because you will get more exposure to the forum. Obviously there are quite a few members here that don't live in Melbourne. But there are quite a few new members that do too. @Guidex is one of them, it would be good if you can make it.

Scott7

Top Contributor
We previously didn't like posting this on Meet-up from feedback from the group, because of drop-in's that are just Meetup groupies. And not DNTrader's.
At one of the meetups last year there were a couple of non-DNTraders in attendance who heard about it through Meetup.com. They were good blokes who owned some excellent .com.au domains, so I'd be happy to see more people like this coming along.
The only problem I know of was a couple of years ago at the Christmas party when word got out to a stack of people who had just attended a newbie domainers' conference.

findtim

Top Contributor
The only problem I know of.......
i tend to think of it like a conference, you can go the whole time but learn just 1 thing and its worthwhile, so keeping it open is good because you just never know who's coming, but also we were all newbies once !

i'd rather newbies get some true info not " get rich quick" info as that can be dangerous for the industry reputation which is still struggling with the word squatting.
you never know, we might just meet the next snoopy ;)

findtim

Top Contributor
in the corner downstairs
i checked on my way to the train the other day and they don't book seats/areas but tuesday arvo shouldn't be an issue, i'll be there early now so as i have another meeting, i'll grab that location, it worked well i think, so call or PM me if you want to meet earlier 0439 859 860
tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members