What's new

2 letter and 3 letter domains

snoopinc

Will 2 and 3 letter .com.au and .net.au domains have significant value in about 5 years time?

What do you think?

DavidL

Top Contributor
2-letter .coms are generally worth min $500. We sold LL.com.au for $4K last year.

I don't think any LL.net.au's are available to hand register which suggests a floor in the value. Althoughy I think it's probably only a little over reg fee for the lesser ones.

LLL.com.au whilst there are some available to register, there aren't many and generally those that expire are always snapped up on the drop, sometimes for a decent sum

For these sorts of domains values can only go up in my opinion.

Erwin

Top Contributor
Since this thread was posted around 4 years ago, I'd love some opinions of those who've been dealing in LLL .au's since & wether they have in fact, gone up in value.

nt81

Top Contributor
I own two, Both NL and not sure if I would ever be keen to part with either of them.

findtim

Top Contributor
Since this thread was posted around 4 years ago, I'd love some opinions of those who've been dealing in LLL .au's since & wether they have in fact, gone up in value.

like any domain its about finding the end user, some people like to buy NEW houses, others want to buy a reno gem, others, want to buy a house......... clear the land and build.

" you can't sell a vegetarian chicken "
" if a bride wants a female celebrant then thats what she wants"

they all have value, you just need to find the client.

anz is worth a fortune, zbz is maybe worth nothing

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members