What's new

2.5 million .au domain registrations!

chris

Top Contributor
auDA and AusRegistry have released the latest stats on .au registrations today.

There have been half a million registrations since March 2011, approximately 86% were .com.au's.

The milestone places .au in the top 10 largest country codes in the world and is a testament to the strength and stability of the namespace and its value to the Australian community.

You can read the full story at auDA.org.au.

This is a great milestone and everyone involved in the Australian online industry and .au namespace deserves a big pat on the back :)

Cheers,
Chris

aus11

Top Contributor
Great to hear. Definitely sounds like there is a lot more people taking interest in the .com.au space!

James

Top Contributor
Good news for the .com.au market, I hope we see people buying more names in the space and hopefully even an uplift in .net.au ;)

I mean maby they should open .net.au to the masses i.e Global population as a test market ;)

snoopy

Top Contributor
Good news for the .com.au market, I hope we see people buying more names in the space and hopefully even an uplift in .net.au ;)

I mean maby they should open .net.au to the masses i.e Global population as a test market ;)

Might be better to just concentrate on .com.au rather than hoping the flow brings the turd to the surface as well.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo