What's new

$17 .com.au registrations

smee

Top Contributor
Disclaimer: From serversinseconds - not affiliated with them, nor do I know anything about them or their staff.

COM.AU domain names to you for just $17 per two year registration.

That's below cost, and cheaper than any other registrar we know of.

The $17 .COM.AU does become our standard $22 per two year registration upon renewal, but we'd like to think you'll like our service enough to renew at our regular rate after this big discount.

Please note that it's only one $17 .COM.AU domain name per client, and if you'd like to support us, our web hosting prices start from just $4 per month too.

To take up this offer, please enter the promo code 17DOLLARCOMAU in our ordering system for the discount.

http://www.serversinseconds.com.au/

findtim

Top Contributor
why bother? just 1 domain per customer then you spend the time transfering etc, i've just wasted the value in posting !

find whoever you are happy with and stick with them until they REALLY P*SS you off and then move the total buddle elsewhere.

before you do, ring them and say " i am about to move 200+ domains, do you want to match the price" and i will bet they will met it.

its not hard to work out, just see how many people come to your door offering electricity deals, i've been with the same electricity company for 5 years, i listen to the door to door salesman and say i'll give you an answer tomorrow, then ring up my service provider and they match it ! no hassles no change over and a reduction in fees.

tim

smee

Top Contributor
why bother? just 1 domain per customer then you spend the time transfering etc, i've just wasted the value in posting !

find whoever you are happy with and stick with them until they REALLY P*SS you off and then move the total buddle elsewhere.

before you do, ring them and say " i am about to move 200+ domains, do you want to match the price" and i will bet they will met it.

its not hard to work out, just see how many people come to your door offering electricity deals, i've been with the same electricity company for 5 years, i listen to the door to door salesman and say i'll give you an answer tomorrow, then ring up my service provider and they match it ! no hassles no change over and a reduction in fees.

tim

Thank you DomainNames for being polite enough to acknowledge the info and deal, unlike this rude member, who is a disgrace to the forum - little wonder the membership here is small and an even smaller number contribute.

theseoconsultant

Top Contributor
Thank you DomainNames for being polite enough to acknowledge the info and deal, unlike this rude member, who is a disgrace to the forum - little wonder the membership here is small and an even smaller number contribute.

Disgrace? I hardly think Tim is a disgrace to the forum - if anything he brings life to the forum? LOL

neddy

Top Contributor

I appreciate you mentioning the deal smee. Sharing info like this is great.

But "fair suck of the sav", what gives you the right to say findtim is a "disgrace to the forum"?

Tim may be lots of things; and yes he waffles on sometimes - but a "disgrace" he certainly is not.

As for your comments about this forum - and trying to pass blame onto findtim for your perceptions, well that's just bullshit imho.

If you don't like it here (in your anonymous state), then no one is forcing you to stay.

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
I'm still struggling to find out how you came to the conclusion that Tim is a disgrace from the reply he gave? *shrugs*

Maybe you have judgements about him from other threads? *shrugs*

Calling him a disgrace to the forum is way off the mark.

goldnugget

Top Contributor
I'm still struggling to find out how you came to the conclusion that Tim is a disgrace from the reply he gave? *shrugs*

Maybe you have judgements about him from other threads? *shrugs*

Calling him a disgrace to the forum is way off the mark.

Hmmmm I'll say this. In relation to Tims Post I tend to agree with what Tim said...for the sake of 1 per customer its a not worthwhile proposition. Most guys here probably dont bother reging just 1 domain, and when you have bulk behind you you are in a position to negotiate terms.

Is Tim a Disgrace to the forum??? . I dont think so. I think maybe a few members come accross as intimidating and harsh because they dont candycoat their responses but how you deal with that is up to you.

atom

Administrator

Smee, getting personal like this in response to a reasonable reply (or any reply for that matter) isn't acceptable. We're all entitled to our opinions, and while we're all for free speech on the forum, please lets be respectful to one another in the process.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo