What's new

11 November 1918

petermeadit

Top Contributor
It would have been a very strange time to live, all the men who can walk go off to war, and the women and children spend months to gather scrap metal to make a weapon that will probably only last one battle.

What would they have said if could have told them about domain names, Internet, and computers in general?

What will the world be like in another 95 years. Will we have chips implanted in our heads? Picking up names on the drops just by using thought commands?

Anyway, just showing a sign of respect for any diggers who find themselves thrust into a living hell. My grandfather got mustard gas in his lungs, not sure if he was in constant pain from the gas, or from the mental images in his mind, but his life was changed for him and the whole family.

The red poppy looks good on the logo Chris.

findtim

Top Contributor
anyone that has gone to WAR has guts, I have thought many times "what would I do if......"

its a long conversation and I go around in circles so I won't bore you with it, in the end I go to war.

my grandfather was to young then to old, my dad to young then to old, I grew up watching Vietnam on TV.

my nephew served in east timor and came back a change person.

its good that we have a recognition , its sad it all happened

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I missed the news footage of flinders and swanston street where the intersection was closed down for a minute while everyone showed respect ...... would have been a good sight to see, nice to now they are not forgotten

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member