What's new

$1 .net.au domains

DomainShield

Top Contributor
Hi All,

Feels like ages since I logged into dntrade as I have been kept busy moving house and squirreling away on ICANN stuff.

You may have noticed that a few registrars are participating in a coordinated sale of .net.au domains for $1. We are one of the participants and if anyone is looking to acquire a large volume of .net.au domains to take advantage of this sale, feel free to PM me or drop a ticket to support with the list of domains and the eligibility details you want used and I'll help you register them in bulk.

Remember to keep in mind that the renewal rates in two years time are still at the rate determined by the volume of domains you have in your account with us and not at $1.

Anthony

DomainShield

Top Contributor
Is this deal available for Renewals or CoR?

I know that it does not cover renewals.

COR is an interesting one as it is a new domain license so it might be treated in the same way. I am waiting for the Registry to call me back to confirm.

DomainShield

Top Contributor
COR is an interesting one as it is a new domain license so it might be treated in the same way. I am waiting for the Registry to call me back to confirm.
The Registry has confirmed today that COR is NOT covered by the special, it is only for new registrations.

DomainShield

Top Contributor
Hi All

Just a reminder, today is the last day of the $1 .net.au domain name sale at DomainShield.com.au Don't miss out!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member