1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

1 letter .au domain names

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by DomainMarketPlace, Oct 8, 2008.

1. DomainMarketPlace

DomainMarketPlace Membership: Community

Does anybody know of any other 1 letter .au domains other than i.net.au and x.net.au

I've checked .com.au and .net.au extensions in the browser and these are the only two with active websites... i assume they were reg'd back in the melb uni days..

It's a shame these websites seem to go to waste... and they look like photoshop threw up on them.

As far as i'm aware 1 letter .com names are rare too.. i know of x.com owned by PayPal.

How much do you think x.net.au and i.net.au would be worth?

2. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

where are the rest ????? tucked away for someone's retirement i guess !!!!!

i quite often see mum.com.au for sale at $150,000. so tripple that ?? then take a bit off because they are .net.au .....i'll guess 350,000 .....(pure speculation) LOL

3. stoscano

stoscano Membership: Community

yeah well theres obviously only 26 of them worldwide.

4. DomainMarketPlace

DomainMarketPlace Membership: Community

what i meant was that not all 26 are registered and are reserved by IANA, but some where obviously registered a long time ago such as x.com

5. stoscano

stoscano Membership: Community

Yeah figured thtas what you ment, just felt like being a smart arse. sorry.